When is an estate agent not an estate agent?

Well, according to one recent and particularly glowing review from an on line comparison site,  the terms “move counsellors” or “moveologists” are more apt, suggesting a certain amount of mastery of the profession.

We think “moveologist” has a certain ring to it, but it may be some time before the public refer to “the moveologist” who is selling their home.  If it were to catch on, it may just add an element of  spiritualism to the otherwise stressful process of moving house, but most likely a case of  “ a rose by any other name” etc.